Перегляд повідомлення 1 (всього 1)
  • Автор
    Записи
    NeryHi
    Учасник

———————————

https://cutt.us/ZCI02 >>> ENTER SITE <<<

———————————

29 Jun 2020 How to Talk to Your Doctor About Preventing HIV. For someone who has an HIV-
    positive partner, getting tested regularly is “just good
    An HIV-positive person who takes HIV medications correctly and achieves and
    maintains an undetectable viral load (meaning, the amount of HIV in their blood
    is
    1 Dec 2015 7 Things To Know About Dating Someone HIV Positive 1. What Is HIV? 2. How
    Can I Get It? 3. How Do I Know If I Have It? 4. How Easy Is It To
    The very pursuit of romance can open that person up to vulnerabilities that go
    well beyond the simple fear of rejection. After all, disclosing your status to a friend
    is
    14 Apr 2020 Read the article and be aware how to protect yourself. What is HIV? HIV or
    human immunodeficiency virus is a retrovirus
    “Serostatus” refers to whether someone has HIV infection or not. HIV isn’t the first
    topic that comes up when most couples start dating. You may not know the HIV
    Dating Tips for HIV Positive People. The first attempt at dating after you are
    diagnosed with HIV can be a very stressful, frightening experience. There are
    some
    29 May 2020 Should You Only Date HIV-Positive People? That’s up to you. Dating people who
    are also HIV-positive takes away some of the fear about
    27 Mar 2021 Just walk away and go to where the love is. dating with HIV 3. 2. “My partner and I
    are in a sero-discordant relationship (meaning one is HIV-
    An HIV positive person with a detectable viral load and an open wound should
    not be attended to by someone who has an open wound themselves. Wounds
    19 Jun 2018 Until you are undetectable, you are infectious, which means you are able to
    transmit the virus. Some people wait until they’re undetectable before

Перегляд повідомлення 1 (всього 1)
  • Вибачте , ви повинні увійти в систему , щоб відповісти в темі .